MEF is for sale. You can place your bid at : admin@moneyearningforum.com
    MEF Point

How To Make Money Using Perfect Money For Business

Perfect Money is a very Good Bank which have referral system called Perfect Money for Business
    they will offer you a concrete business suite and technical solutions to make your small business more profitable.
    using your website and promotion materials and banners you can get commissions
    doing those three steps:

1-Read the terms and conditions of the program, from the available 7 programs mark those ones you are willing to participate in, and then fill out the program participation request.
    2-Wait to hear from Perfect Money. You will be notified if your application is approved.
    3-Upon approval, fulfill the terms of the program and start making profits...

MEF Point
    I don't know whether the program still available or not, but this at least show how they try to be as creative as possible to expand their market to people who perhaps already have Liberty reserve or paypal behind their main email account.

Senior Investor
    MEF Point
    I never used this payment processor anymore because I don't see more benefits to use PerfectMoney than another payment processor. Although it is supported payment in PerfectMoney at PTP forum but I prefer to use LR.

Senior Investor
    MEF Point
    I didn't find out the usage of this payment processor. I don't see benefits of PM than LR as payment processor. I think LR is better as payment processor in many PTP forums and I can't use PM as reserve payment processor because I don't find out good exchanger too.

Senior Investor
    MEF Point
    I still didn't find out good sites which offered payment in PerfectMoney. If PTP forum which offered payment in PerfectMoney, I found some of them but I prefer to ask payment in LR or in HD-Money because I got higher amount when I exchanged it to local bank account.

MEF Point
    I don't use Perfect Money as payment processor too because websites which offer payment through PM will also offer payment through LR and I think LR is still better because the rate of LR is higher than PM in any local exchanger.

Senior Investor
    MEF Point
    Actually, PM has feature which there is not supported by other payment processor. We can get some percentages of interests when we saved some dollars in PM but I can't take advantages that. It's more profitable to use another e-currency right now.

MEF Point
    I don't find too good benefits to use Perfect Money than another payment processor. In Perfect Money, I can get interest when I saved some dollars in my account, its interest is better than I saved in bank but I think it is better to use payment processor not like online bank. It's too risky for now on.

Thread Information