MEF is for sale. You can place your bid at : admin@moneyearningforum.com
    MEF Point

felmina - felmina.com

I am not admin
    Felmina Alliance is an investment company offering its services to individual and corporate investors worldwide. We are a team of experienced traders, financial analysts, and account managers. In the effort to make investing online easier, we have created a unique, easy-to-use product that is now available to everyone through this website. It features a user-friendly account interface and a dedicated team of customer support representatives to assist you and cater to all your needs.
    Investment Plans:

Plan One
    1% daily,
    min $20.00,
    for 180 business days

Plan Two
    1.25% daily,
    min $1,000.00,
    for 180 business days

Plan Three
    1.6% daily,
    min $5,000.00,
    for 180 business days

Accept: LR, PM, Bank Wire
    Referral: 5%
    Withdraw: Manual

Link >>> felmina.com

Master Investor
    MEF Point
    Seeing activity in here make me think to invest in here. But so far its already been paying for 150 days now. So I think its near to 5 months paying already. Its good if its only a week old when we start to invest in here. But we really don't know what site will last and what site will not going to last.

Master Investor
    MEF Point
    This site is paying great. But I'm wondering why theirs no discussion post in this thread. I'm sure if you invest in here when the site started you earn about 25% ROI already. That's a good thing and I'm hoping that its going to continue paying for many more months.

Master Investor
    MEF Point
    This week, Felmina is having two official holidays thus we can't expect the profits to be accrued in our accounts.

Feb-20-2012 05:40:01 PM
    [Felmina Alliance] Newsletter

This is the official weekly newsletter from Felmina Alliance.

We would like to inform you that we will observe 2 official holidays this week. First, Washington's Birthday on Monday, February 20, 2012, is one the of the official holidays in the United States. Then comes the Carnival's Tuesday, February 21, 2012, in Panama. According to our terms of service, no interest is paid on weekend days and the official holidays in the US and Panama. The next interest payment will be made on Wednesday, February 22, 2012.

We are also working hard on improving our system and making it even more user-friendly to our customers. We put special emphasis on new payment options for both deposits and withdrawals. In our previous newsletter, we have mentioned that we are working on adding debit cards to the list of available withdrawal options. We hope to more information on the subject shortly. Naturally, we will update as soon as we have the news.

We are also very happy to see the extremely positive response from our customers and site visitors to the recently launched Regional Representatives program. At the same time the whole thing is still a work in progress, so we apologize for any minor inconveniences and technical glitches you may encounter from time to time. Also, if you have not received a reply to your application for the Regional Representative position, please kindly resend your applications.

Please find a moment to visit our official Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/Felminacom. This is the fastest way to read the latest news and updates.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions and need help with anything. Your thoughts on how to improve our website and the services we offer are more than welcome.

--
    Best Regards,
    Marketing Department,
    Felmina Alliance Inc.

Phone: +1 646 918 5168 (8 AM to 8 PM EST)
    Web: http://www.felmina.com/

Investor
    MEF Point
    Quote Originally Posted by archu7 View Post
    This week, Felmina is having two official holidays thus we can't expect the profits to be accrued in our accounts.
    I've seen this news hyip sites felmina and I now know the cause why they do not pay for that day. and because of this news, some investors who do not read. suppose that felmina, is a SCAM but felmina itself has announced this information before the day in question occurred

MEF Point

Payment received as usual

Received quickly payouts since November. Never missed payment except holidays, of course!
    Last edited by HyipCouncil; 12-April-2012 at 06:00 PM.

Thread Information