MEF is for sale. You can place your bid at : admin@moneyearningforum.com
    MEF Point

Thumbs up MooGPT - www.moogpt.com

MooGPT is a brand new GPT site.
    We pay our members daily, no minimum payout!
    Get paid via Paypal, Payza, Liberty Reserve and Amazon Gift Card!
    Members earn 25% of their referrals' earning!

Click here to Sign Up at MooGPT!

MEF Point

Wink List of surveys sites. Paypal, Amazon, visa

Hi all, I have months working in the world of surveys. Iīve been cheated by many sites, even started to think that it was all a lie, until I began to look for evidence of payment,

I had to work hard to get really money but when I did it I was very happy. I know that not everyone has the time available or the ability to research online and are discouraged because they donīt get a survey site that really works. So I would like to help those who need this information and want to join these survey panels.

Here is the link to download the PDF, in this file I placed options for people from different countries: USA, UK, France, Canada, etc with some payment proofs and many tips for success in these surveys. I must say that in about 4 months I earned 500$ doing surveys every day. I try to distribute my time between surveys and my study in college and it goes fine. Well, all I said here was honest. To download the file You'll have to do a little survey or download something, it will not take more than 2 minutes. I do this because I worked hard for getting this information and itīs a way to return the favor. Besides, in that way I avoid a lot of people use the tricks that I give in the PDF at the same time. On my blog is the link

MEF Point

Thumbs up PureBits

Hy, i am new on this forum i saw you youse lots of GPT. I use to lots of PPD like cleanfiles but recently i stop to try a new PPD website http://purebits.net/?ref=102 .

It pays more than other PPD sites and in a feaw days a make more money than sharecash and cleanfiles.

I recomande you if you whant to try...nothing to lose...share your files and earn easy money.

Reg Here
    Last edited by tylersmith1804; 26-June-2013 at 12:02 PM.

MEF Point
    payment is received in how long after application ?

MEF Point
    Nice to hear that you are paying daily and their are many payment processor option as well and also loved that their is no any minimum payout option so this site seems to be legit site with its policy but can't tell weather they pay in reality or not but loved their policy to make their site popular.

Thread Information