MEF is for sale. You can place your bid at : admin@moneyearningforum.com
Page 153 of 235 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2349
    MEF Point
    Wow, you are really aiming to another high payment from this forum once again, well i would want to consider that as well as I am also near 500 points in this forum

Master Investor
    MEF Point
    I just reach my target 500 points in here yesterday but I forgot to request payments so I open my account today just so that I can request payments in here. Last month I earn 5 dollars in here but if I can reach another 5 dollars before the end of the month and request payments again and get paid before the month end I can still manage to earn 10 dollars in here. But that's a slim chance.

MEF Point
    Well posting activities in this forum is really good and stable and with that activities, I can be able to make some good amount of points everyday from this forum and could easily reach minimum payout amount.

Master Investor
    MEF Point
    I see latest proof of payments and I feel sad. The reason that right now If I'm not just too lazy I already get paid and post my proof of payments also. But instead what happen is that I wait for the next day then the next day and so on before I finally request payments. Then I found out that all pending payments just been process so I end up waiting for the next batch or my batch to be process.

MEF Point

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by noodles View Post
    I see latest proof of payments and I feel sad. The reason that right now If I'm not just too lazy I already get paid and post my proof of payments also. But instead what happen is that I wait for the next day then the next day and so on before I finally request payments. Then I found out that all pending payments just been process so I end up waiting for the next batch or my batch to be process.
    Don't be sad lol. I was too ill to post for a long time and I missed out on a lot of payments lol but from tonight or tomorrow I will get busy on there. I really feel safe and secure on this forum and have never had a problem or any infractions which makes me post there with ease and grace and above all I really enjoy the compay.

Master Investor
    MEF Point
    i think i would need to participate on contest again since i am lazy in posting in discussions for now. i will just participate on contest just to have some fun hopefully i get rewarded for that .

MEF Point
    It feels good to make another cashout request from this forum once again and I am glad to see that it was already been approved and all i will do now is wait for the payment processing to take place but besides of that I am happy about the posting activities in here which is already very stable and updated each day.

Master Investor
    MEF Point
    i received a message after logging in, that my password is more than 800 days and so i need to change my password. i don't know if other members did received that kind of message to change their password specially those old members like me. i just changed it just now.

Master Investor
    MEF Point
    it is important that the admin would not delay payments more than a week so that the members would not be discouraged to keep on posting on this site. i used to depend on this site to get nice earning each week but i can't do that any more here.

MEF Point
    Well it was already a week since I requested for my payment request in here, though it was already been approved but I am wondering when they will be processing the payment requests from this forum since I am quite excited to received another payment from EP forum, actually my only payment request for this month.

Page 153 of 235 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203 ... LastLast

Thread Information